The beginning of menopause is the period between irregular menstruation and last menstrual period. During this time, there is a change in the essential hormones of the gene process, which can cause irregularities in menstruation, decrease in fertility, respiratory symptoms and insomnia. In this Age, constipation, menstruation, personality characteristics and functioning levels play a very important role. Therefore it is necessary to handle this situation seriously.
- Symptoms of menopause is different for everyone, including irregular bleeding, insomnia, sweating at night, poor PMS, migraine, vaginal dryness and stomach obesity. Apart from this, there are changes in women’s mental health.
- Changes in the hormones can be symptoms such as discomfort, depression, irritability and rapid mood swings. Many women have problems in chest pain or rubbing. If this happens continuously, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
- Sweat usually comes with hot flashes, but it is not necessary. In the middle of the night, you may suddenly get cold, as well as strong sweating can also start. You do sticky spies. It is very uncomfortable but it is a sure sign of menopause.
- Headache – is the result of an unstable emotional condition, but occasionally appears as a separate sign of menopause;
- In normal circumstances, fatigue and depression may overpower
- In addition, the production of mucus in the vagina decreases, which leads to a decrease in local immunity, dysbiosis, threshold development and atrophic processes.
- Anxiety with mood changes is also a symptom of menopause. Whatever things you used to do with ease, you may also worry about doing them, or your first worries can increase.
- Libido decreases when the level of hormones decreases in the body. Without a force, the idea of sex with a partner can be reduced.
- Due to dramatic changes in your body and changes in the levels of hormones, it has the most effect on the breasts. They become soft and have pain in them
Healthy eating habits and good sleeping are the best solutions. In severe cases treatment is treated with estrogen therapy in the form of a pill, skin patches, gels or creams. They are usually used for the treatment of menopause hot flashes and night sweats. Estrogen helps in preventing bone loss in the proper manner.
Yoga and respiratory action are less risky treatments, which reduce stress in these conditions and help prevent this disease. In these situations, consult a doctor before taking herbal and dietary supplements.